1974 Pontiac Trans Am 455 Super DutyProduced for only two years and regarded as being the last true high performance muscle car of the era, the 1974 Pontiac Trans Am 455 Super Duty is among the most rare, highly coveted, desperately sought after, and valuable collectible muscle cars of the 70s.
This astonishingly 100 point, rotisserie restored, true, correct and numbers matching Trans Am 455 Super Duty features:
- Photo documented 138560 numbers matching original 455cid Super Duty V8
- Correct 490132 Block Casting
- Correct Y8 Block Code Stamp
- Correct 1112205 3 A8 Distributor stamping
- Correct 7044270 SF 2923 Carburetor stamp
- Correct original 74-P 0-1213 automatic transmission
- Correct 3984828 13 40 2 74 ring gear stamp
- Correct GY G065 1 axle housing stamp
- Correct 138560 heater box firewall stamp
- Original window sticker
- Original dealer sales invoice
- Original odometer statement
- Copy of original title
- Original "Auto Owner's Maintenance Folio"
- Original owner's instruction and information manuals
- Original maintenance and safety manuals
- Copy of second owner's title
- Dealer photos of original vehicle delivery
- PHS documentation
- Documents from the 73/74 SD455 Registry
- One of only 731 automatic transmission cars produced
This once in a lifetime, two owner, fully rotisserie restored, fantastically documented SD455 is without question one of the most important and valuable collectible automobiles that any serious muscle car enthusiast could hope ever to own. Do not miss out on one of the most important and collectible Pontiacs of the decade!